BENEFIT & RESPONSIBILITY
- To share opportunities, experiences and knowledge from the Executive Board and from members of the community;
- Connect with members, live together in a healthy and valuable community;
- Support career opportunities from members through career information sharing activities and employer connection programs;
- Have the opportunity to assert self-worth, develop capacity and build personal brand;
- Participate in volunteering and community activities.
- Understand, comply and strictly implement community regulations. Disseminate, share, support and guide other members of the community in order to create a community with strict principles;
- Do not commit illegal acts. Self-responsibility for their own decisions, willing to cooperate when there are disputes, complaints and other arising issues that need to be resolved;
- Enthusiastically contribute, share, build and protect the values of the community for the common goal of building a healthy community, respecting each other;
- When there is a problem, or when discovering unhealthy or destructive phenomena, it is the responsibility of the member to contact the Moderator first for timely resolution;
- VIZ community is formed and developed based on the voluntary spirit of its members. Voluntary and sincere is what the Executive Board wants much more than the regulations on binding responsibility.