VIZ especially respects the privacy of users, so we put in place regulations to maximize the protection of customers' personal information.
1. AUTOMATIC INFORMATION COLLECTION
VIZ does not collect information automatically when customers visit this Website. Therefore, in all cases if the customer detects unusual information collection activities taking place on this Website, please notify us immediately and work with us to prevent and protect your personal information.
2. COLLECT INFORMATION THROUGH FORMS
Data collection on the Website is through pre-filled forms that include personal information fields for clearly communicated purposes. This is the information that VIZ needs customers to fully provide when sending information for consultation, contact or update request. Customers will be solely responsible for the security and storage of all service use activities under the information they provide and their email boxes.
3. SCOPE OF USE OF INFORMATION
VIZ uses customer information to:
- Provide information about products and services to customers upon request from customers;
- Informing customers of market information, advertising information or for the purposes of direct marketing, trade promotion, investment promotion;
- Maintain contact and deal with users in special cases;
- Do not use personal information of users other than for confirmation and contact purposes related to transactions at VIZ;
- When there is a request from a state management agency related to a certain law violation by a customer.
4. INFORMATION STORAGE TIME
Customer's personal data will be stored until requested by the administrator to cancel. Remaining in all cases, member's personal information will be kept confidential on VIZ's data storage system.
5. COMMITMENT TO CUSTOMERS' PERSONAL INFORMATION SECURITY
When you submit your personal information to us, you agree to the terms we have outlined above. We are committed that the information that customers have provided to us will be kept confidential and used to bring maximum benefits to customers. VIZ will make every effort to ensure that customer information is kept confidential. However, due to technical limitations, no data can be transmitted over the internet that can be 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot make a firm commitment that the information provided to us by customers will be kept completely confidential and we cannot be held responsible in the event of unauthorized access to customers' personal information.
VIZ reserves the right to edit the content in this site in its sole discretion without warning or prior notice. The customer has agreed that, when the customer uses our Website after editing, it means that the customer has acknowledged, agreed to comply with and believe in this modification. Therefore, customers should preview the content of this website before accessing other content on this Website.
VIZ requires customers when transacting to provide all relevant personal information such as: Full name, contact address, email, phone,…., and is responsible for the legality of the above information. VIZ is not responsible for and does not resolve any complaints related to the interests of that customer if it considers that all the personal information provided by that customer initially is incorrect.